Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Thanks

Last Friday I had sucha a surprise dinner & cake from my lovely teammies...
Thanks the organizer - 'hiao' kopi, for the plan & surprise night for me.
Thanks for every teammates ... that made it.

And on Saturday, another surprise. Thanks to gangster's dad & gangster, I feel warm reading the word written on cake 'Happy Birthday Mummy'. :-)

Got a lotsa sms from friends and ex-colleagues, surprise that they remembered the day. Thank you to all of you that sms-ed me to remind Im getting old. lolz

...I am just so touched

7 Comments:

At Jan 9, 2008, 9:22:00 AM, Blogger afoi said...

nah nah nah, for those didnt manage to greet you on time.
Doesn't means they boh sim..

I wish you have a great year !!!! stay healthy always and be happy always!!!!

Can we plan for a meet up ?
i think stp also miss u, cos she suggest to go malacca see you
:)

 
At Jan 9, 2008, 9:46:00 AM, Blogger kelly said...

haha is it? then come lar ...
but inform me earlier, don't macam billy last trip, told me at kinda last minute. :P
even though u not sms me, but u support my blog, i feel glad also.

Happy new year 2008 afoi, & hope u & your family stay healthy, especially wish to your mum. Hope she is alright.

 
At Jan 10, 2008, 9:07:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday...

Even I also sound like 'Bo Sim' as no sms u on time, but my wishes is 100% sincere... hihi...

Wei, bila u plan to mari KL ler? Remember to call call us out wor.

 
At Jan 11, 2008, 3:22:00 PM, Blogger vteck said...

did u get my sms?
u didn't reply me, so not sure if u got it.

but i did sms to greet u leh, i really did leh... really...

 
At Jan 18, 2008, 10:35:00 PM, Blogger afoi said...

vteck, this kinda "khiu" ppl already stop using since secondary school wor...

hmmmphh....

 
At Jan 21, 2008, 1:10:00 PM, Blogger kelly said...

haha vteck is old man, sure use old 'khiu' :P
right, lou ye?

 
At Jan 25, 2008, 10:44:00 AM, Blogger vteck said...

kiuh not scare to be old, as long it works loh, ha ha ha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home